The Stop tab allows you to add glass stops to any glass opening. In this example we add glass stops to the windows in panels 3 & 4. Before adding a glass stop, a part number and profile must be specified in the
Edit Elevation Frame System window.
- Head over to the Layout tab and click
Edit Elev Frame Sys
- At the top of the pop-up window, click the
Stock Length Materialtab
- In the section titled
Glazing Adapter and Glass Stop Part Numbers, Click the field under the label
- Right click the area with red text saying
Right Click this Area to Open Parts List
- In the Parts List, search for the glass stop part number you will be using
Insert Part. (In this example we copied and pasted the same part number for the horizontal stop into the
Before glass stops are visible in the drawing, we must specify the profile width of the glass stops.
- At the top of the
Edit Elev Frame Syswindow, click the
- In the Section titled
Glass Stops, input the profiles (in inches) of the left, right, top, and bottom glass stops
OKat the bottom right of the window.
- Now that we have chosen which part numbers to use for the glass stops, and specified their profiles, we can add the glass stops to the drawing.
Addat the top right of the stop tabInput the panels in which your glass stops will be
- Input the height at which your glass stops will begin (in this example they will start at the bottom of the window we added to panels 3 & 4)
- Input the height at which your glass stops will end (top of the window in this example)
- In this example we chose to add glass stops on all sides of the windows (left, right, top and bottom)
Add to Drawing. Now your drawing will be updated with the new glass stops. They will be visible as purple lines.